Admin Dashboard Widgets: Enrollment Status - Details View
Looking to get a deeper view into how individuals in your audience are doing on their required learning content? Want to see which of your enrollments are complete, pending or overdue? This new Details view for the Enrollment Status widget is what you’re looking for!
- Partial Admins no longer have the “Delete” button option on Custom Reports.
- We added date filter to the Modules Report.
- Defaults to "This Month."
- Filters on module creation date.
- This applies to existing reports as well. Saved and Scheduled reports may need to be modified to take this into account.
- User Transcript Report. The first row of the exported report now includes each users':
- First name
- Last name
- Bulk Action Report:
- Rows that contain data from deleted users will now have “N/A” listed as the user.
Ontrack: New Media Response Types
Gain onsite visibility between location visits by asking team members to submit videos to demonstrate compliance! And with the option to submit documents, you can ensure important records–such as receipts and health inspection–are stored and available in a central, cloud-based location.
We also made an assortment of enhancements and fixes in:
- The Admin Dashboard
- Login management
- Observation Checklists
- Profile Fields
- Site Branding
- The System page
- User Profiles