I'm sorry to hear that you hare having trouble accessing your site. There are a number of things that could be causing this, so rather than spending all your time going back and forth, I'm going to shotgun this for you. I'll give you multiple things to check & test, and have you step through each one until we get you back up and running.If none of these work, we'll move on to less likely scenarios.
If you need clarification on anything, please don't hesitate to ask.
- I was able to access your site, and log in with an Wisetail Admin account, so we know your site is not down.
- Is it just you having issues, or multiple users? If more than just you, can you provide some additional usernames so I can track down what might be causing this issue?
- It could be your landing page having an issue. If you follow this link, are you able to get in? https://YOURSITE.wisetail.com/admin/dashboard
- You may have a caching issue on your browser. Solution: Clear your cache & cookies (directions).
- What browser are you using? (Firefox, Chrome, etc.)? If you try to access the site from another browser does it work?
- It may be your network connection. If you connect to the internet via a phone hotspot, or other, non-company wifi, does this have any impact?
- It may be something with the computer itself. If you try to access your site from another device, does that work for you?
- Was the username updated? Please verify with another admin if the username being used matches to what's in the LMS.
There's the first round of questions & steps. In the vast majority of cases, one of the above is the culprit. Please let me know your results from the above. And don;t hesitate to ask if you need clarification on anything!