The March 2021 Feature Release has four noteworthy pieces of new functionality, as well numerous bug fixes and minor improvements:
- New type of eLearning content supported.
- SFTP server configurations now have the ability to specify a port.
- Daily Checklist Reports
- Audience Privacy Tool
In addition to supporting SCORM & AICC, We have added support for a new type of eLearning content: CMI5 (xAPI).
When creating an sFTP connection for scheduled reports, you can now specify a particular port to connect through.
New: Daily Checklist Reports
Two new reports are now available for examining Daily Checklist related content. This allows for aggregation of checklist details across multiple locations. There is both a Summary Report, as well as a Full Report. Click here to learn more about this feature.
Audience Privacy Tool
A new setting for the LMS that will disable social features that allow interaction between learners. Specific areas that will be affected when the Audience Privacy tool is enabled are:
- Share and Connect Pages not available
- Idea and Q&A dialog boards not available; restrictions on remaining dialog boards
- Comments disabled throughout the platform
- Selection of available widgets will be reduced
- Some reports will be disabled
Click here to learn more about this feature.