What is it?
The ability to define the audience for an OnTrack checklist so that a specific checklist will only be seen by those who need it.
Why is it?
- The addition of permissions on checklists.
- Provides the ability to require specific checklists for only a select number of locations
- Allows you to customize checklists for locations NOT within a specified region or other criteria.
How does it work?
From within the OnTrack admin tool, create a new checklist or edit an existing one.
- Click on + Checklist Permissions under Set Audience.
- Select how the permissions should be applied.
- ALL are true – all the selections made must be true in order to see the checklist.
- ANY are true – any one of the selections made must be true in order to see the checklist.
- Choose which permissions to use and make selection(s) from each list
- Review the statement preview to ensure you have applied all the permissions you would like
- Click Apply Now.
- Save the changes to the checklist (Save & Close or Activate).
Note: The options which appear under permissions are configurable. If you do not see a field you would like to apply permissions with, reach out to your CX Rep.